What is 3-Per-Day Multi-vitamin?
To ensure our bodies get all the nutrients they need to stay strong and vital, many people choose to take Solal's unique micronutrient formula 3-Per-Day. While other supplements contain a limited range of nutrients, 3-Per-Day provides all the vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants the body needs in optimal doses, and in a form that's quick and easy to absorb. Buy 3-Per-Day online here.
FREE and fast trackable shipping as standard on all orders over $149. USA ONLY.
Solal's 3-Per-Day works on a cellular level, repairing tissue, removing toxins from cells around the body and boosting energy. In doing so, it helps busy people cope with the stresses and strains of daily life and remain younger and healthier for longer. Today, thousands of people are taking Solal's 3-Per-Day to stay younger and more energetic. Here are just a few of the reasons why this unique formula is becoming so popular the world over:
- 3-Per-Day is the most convenient supplement for good health. Taking vitamins and minerals can be complex and expensive and with so many required, it's easy to leave some important ones out. 3-Per-Day offers a simpler, more convenient way to get all the vitamins and minerals the body needs to stay healthy. This is a great benefit for busy people and older people who take multiple medications.
- 3-Per-Day provides essential anti-oxidants that keep the body and mind healthier for longer. 3-Per-Day has powerful anti-aging properties, providing a unique mix of essential anti-oxidants that repair damaged cells and keep the body's tissues and organs healthy for longer.
- 3-Per-Day is engineered to support optimum health. 3-Per-Day is scientifically formulated to provide at least the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of all the vitamins and minerals the body needs. By providing the right mix of vitamins and minerals in exactly the right doses, 3-Per-Day ensures the body gets what it needs to stay healthy and perform its best, every single day. NOTE: 3-Per-Day provides doses of some vitamins and minerals that are way above the RDA, but only when higher doses are completely safe and associated with known health benefits.
- 3-Per-Day's active ingredients are easily absorbed by the body. Some vitamin and mineral supplements are difficult for the body to absorb, limiting their effectiveness. By contrast, vitamins and minerals in 3-Per-Day are extremely easy for the body to absorb, maximising their positive impact on health.
How does 3-Per-Day promote better health?
3-Per-Day provides all the vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants the body needs. Here is a short overview of 3-Per-Day's active ingredients and the health benefits they provide:
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene), which is essential for growth, development healing and cell repair
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), which boosts the immune system
- Vitamin D3, which improves bone strength and health
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol acetate), a powerful anti-oxidant supports the brain and cardiovascular and respiratory systems, neutralizing free radicals and repairing damaged cells
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine pyrophosphate), which is essential for creating energy in the body
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate), which is essential for growth, cell health and eye health
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide ascorbate), which reduces the risk of heart disease and helps the body produce energy
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) which is needed to activate nearly 60 enzymes in the body and is critical for proper functioning of almost all processes in the human body
- Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium), which helps the body make new cells and repair damaged ones
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), which increases the metabolism, energy and muscle tone, and supports healthy skin and hair
- Biotin, which helps the body metabolise more energy from carbohydrates, lower cholesterol, and maintain regular blood-sugar levels, as well as improving growth and appearance of the skin and hair
- Panthothenic acid (calcium-d-panthothenate), which is essential for proper growth and development, and for supporting the healing process
- Calcium (calcium ascorbate), which is needed for life-long bone health
- Iodine (potassium iodate), which aids production of the Thyroid hormone to optimize the bodyâ€™s metabolism
- Magnesium (manganese gycinate), which supports nearly all critical processes in the body, including transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production and the formation of healthy teeth and bones
- Zinc (zinc amino acid chelate), which stimulates around 100 enzymes in the body that are needed for biochemical reactions, helping to maintain a healthy immune system, heal wounds, maintain a good sense of taste and smell, and ensuring healthy development of human eggs and sperm
- Selenium, which has strong anti-oxidant properties that help it protect cells from age-related damage
- Manganese (manganese gluconate), which contributes to healthy bones and connective tissues, increases absorption of calcium by the body, and promotes proper functioning of Thyroid and sex hormones
- Chromium (chromium polynicotinate), which promotes good digestion and helps the body create energy from food
- Molybdenum (molybdenum amino acid chelate), which helps deliver oxygen to the body's vital organs by stimulating movement and release of iron in the body
- Potassium (potassium chelate), which reduces the risk of heart disease and strokes, as well as regulating blood pressure
- Natural alpha-carotene, which is a powerful anti-oxidant that removes free radicals from the body before they can cause damage to organs and tissues
- Boron (boron citrate), which aids calcium metabolism and reduces the risk of bone conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis
- Choline bitartrate, which supports good brain development in children and improves cognitive processes such as concentration and memory
- Inositol, which promotes strong healthy hair, as well as delivering a range of other health benefits such as lower cholesterol to reduced mood swings
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are essential for maintaining good eyesight
- Lycopene, an anti-oxidant that is thought to maintain healthier cells and reduce the risk of cancer
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), a powerful anti-oxidant that slows the aging process by protecting cellular membranes and mitochondria from free-radical attack. PABA is also a female fertility aid and is used in creams to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
Taking Solal's 3-Per-Day
- Adults and children over 12 years of age should take two capsules in the morning and one in the evening after meals.
- Children over seven can take one capsule daily after a meal
- Due to the concentration of 3-Per-Day capsules, they can cause mild indigestion or nausea initially. If this occurs, reduce the dose to one capsule a day for a week and resume the normal dosage.
- Taking 3-Per-Day after meals reduces the risk of indigestion and nausea and aids absorption in the body.
Important: It is never possible to fit enough calcium and magnesium in a multi-vitamin capsule such as 3-Per-Day.
Each daily dose (3 capsules) contains the following as active ingredients:
|Vitamin A (3mg beta-carotene)
|Vitamin C (610mg calcium ascorbate)
|Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol acetate)
|Vitamin B1(thiamine pyrophosphate)
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide ascorbate)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridal-5-phosphate)
|Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
|Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)
|Calcium (610mg calcium ascorbate)
|Iodine (250µg potassium iodate)
|Magnesium(214mg manganese glycinate)
|Zinc (150mg zinc amino acid chelate)
|Selenium (20mg SeSMC 0.5% selenium)
|Manganese (18mg manganese gluconate)
|Chromium (833µg chromium polynicotinate)
|Molybdenum (1mg molybdenum amino acid chelate)
|Potassium (120mg potassium citrate)
|Alpha-carotene natural source
|Boron (20mg boron citrate)
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
The following inactive ingredients are included: magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
NOTE: It is never possible to fit enough calcium and magnesium into a multivitamin, even into 3-Per-Day, because you need at least 4 tablets daily, just of calcium and magnesium alone.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health professional. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Safety in children has not been established.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING:
Safe for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding. However 3-Per-Day does not supply adequate calcium during pregnancy.
FILLERS: Fillers are free of lactose, calcium, preservatives, colorants, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar and salt.