Buy Solal's Burnout online
Chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety: the classic symptoms of burnout. The reason? After prolonged periods of stress, the adrenal gland tires and can no longer generate the levels of hormones the body needs. Even sleep doesn't help and the symptoms can last and last.
FREE and fast trackable shipping as standard on all orders over $149. USA ONLY
Solal's Burnout is developed for precisely this situation. Burnout formula is a combination of natural ingredients that improve adrenal function; reactivating the adrenal grand and producing the critical hormones the body needs to cope not only with extreme stress, but even everyday life. Buy Burnout online here.
Whether under constant pressure at work, or dealing with complex domestic situations and family traumas, millions of us experience prolonged periods of stress. The body does its utmost to cope, producing the vital hormones that keep us battling on. But the adrenal gland, which is the source of many of these essential stress hormones; in particular cortisol; can itself get tired. And then, the body's ability to fight falters. That's when the symptoms hit: uncontrollable tiredness, bouts of depression and anxiety or panic attacks.
It's well known that these symptoms can be triggered by adrenal fatigue after long periods of stress. To combat them, highly stressed individuals have found an invaluable ally in Solal's Burnout; a unique formula to combat stress-induced fatigue and depression.
- Burnout fights stress-induced fatigue, depression and anxiety. The unique Burnout formula reactivates the adrenal gland and increases production of cortisol; improving energy levels and stress-coping ability, and reducing anxiety. As an additional benefit, it reduces the depression that is so often associated with adrenal deficiency.
- Burnout regulates blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Burnout helps to regulate blood pressure and irregular blood sugar levels; common symptoms in people suffering from stress-induced fatigue. In doing so, it helps to improve overall health and increase energy levels.
- Burnout gives the adrenal gland a chance to catch up By slowing the breakdown of cortisol in the body, Burnout increases the ability to cope with stress and helps restore proper hormone levels over time.
- Burnout helps fight infections. People suffering from burnout are often plagued by infections such as candida. Burnout helps the body fight these infections and stay healthier.
- Burnout contains the "anti-stress vitamin" This is actually an enzyme calcium pantothenate that combats chronic fatigue by stimulating production of adrenal anti-stress hormones
- Burnout is a safe, totally natural remedy Burnout is made from herbal extracts and vitamins, presents extremely low risk of side effects, and is suitable for long-term use. Even the Burnout capsules are made from natural ingredients, primarily cellulose, and contain no colors, preservatives, lactose, gluten, yeast, starch or artificial fillers.
How does Burnout work?
Burnout provides a unique mix of nutrients that help the body recover from stress-induced fatigue. To do this, the formula stimulates the adrenal glands to produce more critical hormones, especially the stress hormone cortisol.
Burnout's active ingredients include:
- Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng), which stimulates the adrenal gland to increase cortisol production. Ginseng's action helps the body and mind cope with stressful situations and stabilize blood pressure, which is often irregular in people with underactive adrenal glands. Ginseng is also thought to enhance nerve function and improve memory.
- Liquorice, which slows down the breakdown of cortisol in the body, giving the adrenal glands a chance to catch up. As an additional benefit, liquorice reduces acid indigestion, which is a common side effect of adrenal fatigue and burnout.
- Echinacea, which helps bolster the immune system and fight infections, such as candida, that are common among people with adrenal fatigue.
- Adrenal Chromium Complex, which is our own unique mix of:
- Chromium polynicotinate, which helps to reduce blood-sugar irregularities and fatigue caused by an underactive adrenal gland
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), which helps the adrenal gland recover after major stress, such as surgery
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate in the form of coenzyme A), which is known as the "anti-stress vitamin". This stimulates the production of all adrenal anti-stress hormones
- Adults and children over 12 years of age should take one Burnout capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- Burnout should be taken continuously for six weeks, followed by a two-week break (the formula's ingredients eventually stop working if taken continuously).
- Some people need to take Burnout for weeks or even months to notice the beneficial effects. Burnout can be taken for up to two years if required; as long as a two-week break is taken every six weeks.
- Do not give Burnout to children under 12 without consulting your doctor.
- Be aware that Burnout may reduce tolerance of alcohol and caffeine; drink in moderation.
Do not take Burnout if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Experience any negative side effects while taking Burnout
- Have high blood pressure
- Suffer from congestive heart failure, heart arrhythmias, severe kidney disease, jaundice, or cirrhosis of the liver.
If you are taking any of the medications or supplements listed below, you should consult your doctor before taking Burnout as their function may be reduced or side-effects may increase. It's possible that you can still use Burnout, but your doctor may want to monitor your medication more frequently:
- Anticoagulants and antiplatelet drugs, such as Warfarin
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Drugs metabolized by Cytochrome P450 2D6, 2C9, 3A4, 2B6 (including amitriptyline, clozapine, codeine, desipramine, donepezil, fentanyl, flecainide, fluoxetine, meperidine, methadone, metaprolol, olanzapine, ondansetron, tramadol, trazodone, ketamine, phenobarbital, orphenadrine, secobarbital, dexamethasone, celecoxib, diclofenac, fluvastatin, glipizide, ibruprofen, losartan, phenytoin, piroxicam, tamoxifen, tolbultamide, torsemide, warfarin, lovastatin, clarithromycin, cyclosporine, diltiazam, estrogens, indinavir, triazolam, and others)
- Antihypertensive drugs