Buy Nature-Throid online – a proven solution for managing hypothyroidism
Lethargy, listlessness, irrational irritation and snappiness, depression. For an estimated 9 million US citizens, these aren’t just a consequence of too many late nights or bad days. Instead, they are caused by a medical condition called hypothyroidism – an underactive thyroid gland. Fortunately, there is a proven and effective solution: natural thyroid supplements such as Nature-Throid. Buy Nature-Throid online here.
FREE and fast trackable shipping as standard on all orders over $149.
First sold in the 1930s, Nature-Throid helps millions of people worldwide manage the symptoms of hypothyroidism. Here are six reasons why Nature-Throid is regularly prescribed by doctors and is a popular choice for people with underactive thyroid.
- Nature-Throid is made from natural sources.
It comes from pork thyroid glands, which are dried and dessicated – then made into the distinctive white tablets, with their famous N stamp.
- Nature-Throid is fully hypoallergenic.
Nature-Throid is the only fully hypoallergenic natural thyroid supplement – meaning that patients with allergies or other conditions normally tolerate thyroid supplementation with Nature-Throid very easily. Nature Throid does not contain any artificial colors or flavours, or any of these common allergens: corn, peanut, rice, gluten, soy, yeast, egg or fish/shellfish.
- Nature-Throid is made in the US.
Nature-Throid is made by RLC Labs (formerly Western Research Labs) and has been manufactured here in the US since the 1930s. That means that pork used in the manufacture of Nature Throid conforms to US animal welfare legislation.
Nature-Throid is easy to take.
- Nature-Throid tablets are micro-coated so they are easy to swallow. Like other thyroid supplements, Nature Throid is prescribed in doses known as ‘grains’. One grain is equivalent to 60mg of thyroid hormone. Physicians will typically prescribe how many grains a patient should take per day – normally starting with a low dosage, such as half a grain, but perhaps working to 4 or more grains a day for more severe thyroid conditions.
- 100 tablets of Nature-Throid is available to buy online here in the following strengths:
- Nature-Throid 1/2 grain
- Nature-Throid 1 grain
- Nature-Throid 2 grain
- Nature-Throid 3 grain
Nature-Throid has no unpleasant odor.
Unlike other well-known thyroid supplements, Nature-Throid has little odor, which makes it more pleasant for many to take.
Nature-Throid is FDA approved.
Nature-Throid has been approved by the FDA to help manage the symptoms of underactive thyroid for decades. It has been widely tested and is recognized as being safe to take for almost any patient with hypothyroidism. It can be taken for years to manage underactive thyroid conditions.
But most importantly, the reason millions choose Nature Throid is because Nature-Throid works! Here’s how:
- The thyroid gland is an essential part of the metabolic system. It produces two hormones called triiodothyronine and thyroxine, which are better known as T3 and T4.
- T3 and T4 help control the way the body turns food into energy. Every cell in the body relies on thyroid hormones to regulate their metabolism.
- Hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland does not produce sufficient quantities of T3 and T4. As a result, food is not turned into energy as effectively as it should be – which is why people with underactive thyroid often feel lethargic and can be prone to weight gain, even if they eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
- Nature-Throid effectively replaces the missing hormones with a natural thyroid supplement.
- Nature-Throid contains both T3 and T4 – unlike synthetic thyroid supplements which typically only contain T4.
Hypothyroidism – the facts
- Hypothyroidism affects around 3% of the population.
- A simple test exists to diagnose underactive thyroid – measuring the quantity of the hormones in the blood stream. If you are worried that you may be hypothyroid, talk to your doctor.
- Hypothyroidism is particularly common amongst new mothers. As many as 1 in 20 mothers suffer from underactive thyroid in the first year after giving birth. It is often associated with – or even dismissed as – post-natal depression. Nature-Throid is safe to take when breast-feeding.
- Hypothyroidism is a significant risk for pregnant women because thyroid hormones play a crucial role in foetal development: if the mother does not have sufficient thyroid, the baby is at a higher risk for birth defects. Nature-Throid is safe for pregnant women to take.
- Severe cases of underactive thyroid are associated with a number of more serious conditions, including arthritis, diabetes and lupus.
- Hypothyroidism - underactive thyroid - should not be confused with hyperthyroidism - overactive thyroid.
- Like all thyroid supplements, Nature Throid is a prescription only drug. Talk to your doctor if you think you might need it and they will test your for hypothyroidism.
- The right Nature-Throid dosage depends on your condition. Your doctor will advise you what dosage you should take.
- If you have been taking a different natural thyroid supplement and now want to switch to NatureThroid, you should normally continue at the same dosage initially – different natural thyroid supplements are a similar strength. However, this may need to be reviewed after a few weeks.
- Because it is derived from pork, Nature Throid is not suitable for vegetarians, or for some religions which do not permit the consumption of pork. (However, some allow pork products to be used for medical purposes).
- Thyroid supplementation may take a few weeks to work.
- If you are taking any other medications or supplements, let your doctor know before taking Nature-Throid.
You should be under the guidance of your physician or medical professional before taking any drugs or products used to treat a medical condition.